Who needs it?
Anyone who wishes to become a licensed contractor in the State of Michigan must take a 60 hour pre licensure course through an approved provider.
What are the steps?
- Enroll in the 60 hour contractor training course by clicking register below. Get instant access to your online classroom for only $349.00. Or enroll with our painless payment plan and pay 4 easy payments of $100! Your registration will include:
Complete the Michigan Builder application (we provide this application with the course) and pay the associated fee to the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs in the amount of $185.00.
Schedule and take your contractor exam through PSI (we can help you with scheduling this test). This is a closed book test.
- 60 hours of online instruction, including videos, animated slides and interactive quiz's.
- Reviews the newest Residential Code.
- Includes bonus resource materials to help you study.
- Quiz simulators help prepare you for the real PSI exam!
- Instant online classroom access. No waiting on shipping.
- Excellent technical and instructor support.
- You will receive your course certificate immediately after you finish.
What is the PSI exam like?
The Final Exam located within our online classroom consists of 150 multiple choice & True/False questions. We try to replicate the PSI test to the best of our ability so you can feel confident when you take the real thing.
Make one payment of $349. No further payments required for your course.
Make four payments of $100 each. You will be billed $100 today and then three payments of $100 every two weeks. This includes the payment plan administration fee.